- _____ the demands of aerospace, medicine, and agriculture, aengineers, are creating exotic new metallic substances. Jawaban C
(B) Being met are
(C) To meet
(D) They are meeting
- _______ James A. Bland, “Carry Me Back to Old Virginny” was adopted is the state song of Virginia in 1940. Jawaban D
(A) Was written b
(B) His writing was
(C) He wrote the
(D) Written by
- Mary Garden, ______ the early 1900’s was considered one of the best singing actresses of her time. Jawaban D
(A) a soprano was popular
(B) in a popular soprano
(C) was a popular soprano
(D) a popular soprano in
- In the realm of psychological theory Margaret F. Washburn was a dualist _____ that motor phenomena have an essential role in psychology. Jawaban B
(A) who she believed
(B) who believed
(D) who did she believe
- The committee has met twice and …. Jawaban D
- they reached a final decision
- a final decision was reached
- its decision was reached
- it has reached a final decision
- The manager won’t be able to attend the shareholders’ meeting tomorrow because…. Jawaban B
- he must to give a lecture
- he will be giving a lecture
- of he will give lecture
- he will have giving a lecture
- Brenda’s score on the test is the highest in class. Jawaban C
- She should study hard last night.
- She should have studied hard last night.
- She must have studied hard last night.
- She had to study hard last night
- To answer accurately is more important than… Jawaban A
- to finish quickly
- a quick finish
- you finish it quickly
- quick finish
- Having been served lunch,…. Jawaban B
- the problems were discussed by the participants.
- the participants discuss the problems.
- it was discussed by the participants.
- A discussion of the problems were made by the participants.
- East Kalimantan relies heavily on income from oil and natural gas, and…. Jawaban D
- Aceh province also.
- Aceh province too.
- Aceh province is as well.
- so does Aceh province.
- The participants have had some problems deciding…. Jawaban C
- when they should announce the result of the meeting.
- when are they sgoing to announce the result of the meeting.
- when should they announce the result of the meeting.
- the time when the result of the meeting to announce.
- This year will be more difficult for our organization because…. Jawaban C
- we have less money and volunteers than last year.
- there is a little money and volunteers than last year.
- it has less money and fewer volunteers than it had last year.
- it has fewer money and less volunteers than it had last year.
- Professor Baker told his students that… Jawaban C
- they can turn over their reports on Mondays.
- the reports can turn over on Monday.
- they could hand in their reports on Monday.
- the reports they can hand in on Monday.
- The adder is a venomous snake … bite may prove fatal to humans. Jawaban D
- whom its
- …. a bee colony gets, the more the queen’s egglaying capability diminishers. Jawaban B
- It is more overcrowded.
- The more overcrowded.
- More overcrowded than.
- More than overcrowded.
- The chairwoman requested that …. Jawaban B
- the participants studied more careful the problem.
- the participants study the problem more carefully.
- the participants studied the problem with more careful.
- the problem be studied more carefully.
- Unlike the earth, which rotates once every twenty-four hours … once every ten hours. Jawaban B
- the rotation of Jupiter
- Jupiter rotates
- Jupiter rotation
- Jupiter rotate
- Jackson,… capital of Mississippi, is the largest city in the state. Jawaban A
- it is the
- is the
- where the
- The various types of bacteria are classified according to…shapes. Jawaban D
- how they are
- On Ellesmere Island in the Arctic one fossil forest consistof a nearlyhundred
large stumps scattered on an exposed coal bed. Jawaban B
- The surface conditionson the planet Mars are the morelike the Earth’s than are
A B C
those of any other planet in the solar system. Jawaban B
- The midnight sun isa phenomenon in which the Sun visible remainsin the sky
A B C
for twenty-four hours or longer. Jawaban B
- The Humber River and itsvalley forma major salmon-fishing, lumbering, hunting,
A B C
and farmer region in western Newfoundland, Canada. Jawaban D
- Government money appropriated for art in the 1930’s made possible hundreds of
murals and statues still admiration in small towns all over the United States. Jawaban C
- Rice, which it still forms the staple diet of much of the world’s population, grows best in hot, wet lands. Jawaban A